Housing Development Board (HDB) has announced the launch of 4,191 Built-to-Order (BTO) flats among 7 projects in 5 towns today. The flats offered are in two non-mature towns (Choa Chu Kang and Punggol) and three mature towns (Bukit Merah, Clementi and Geylang). The projects are:
- 1,130 unit Keat Hong Axis located along Choa Chu Kang Avenue 1 near Hong Shopping Centre
- 526 unit Punggol Opal bounded by Punggol Central
- 1,009 unit Waterway Cascadia bounded by Punggol Way, Sumang Walk and My Waterway@Punggo
- 278 unit Clementi Gateway located along Commonwealth Avenue West and near the Clementi Fire Station
- 418 unit (114 units of Studio Apartments (SA)) Depot Heights along Depot Road
- 492 unit Telok Blangah Ridgeview is bounded by Telok Blangah Heights and Telok Blangah Street 32
- 338 unit (196 units of SAs) GreenTops@Sims Place located along Sims Place
|Artist Impression of Waterway-Woodcress, a new BTO project released in September 2011|
This is the fourth BTO launch in 2012. HDB has a goal to launch 25,000 flats this year. 95% and 85% of the BTO flat supply (excluding Studio Apartments) in mature towns and non-mature towns respectively will be set aside for first-timers.
Previously in may HDB has launched 4,627 New BTO flats in Choa Chu Kang, Punggol, Sengkang and Kallang/Whampoa. Next launch will be in September 2012 and HDB will offer 3,700 new BTO flats for sale in Ang Mo Kio, Choa Chu Kang, Kallang Whampoa, Tampines and Woodlands. During this launch, HDB will also offer 3,000 flats of Sale of Balance Flats (SBF) exercise. The balance flats will be from both mature and non-mature estates.